The Show Me State is prepared to show you a great education at one of the Missouri medical transcription schools. By enrolling in one of the Missouri medical transcription schools, you will be able to earn your degree near great locations like Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield. Missouri medical transcription schools even offer online degree programs so you can earn your education from home. Any of the terrific Missouri medical transcription schools available will provide you with the skills and knowledge to compete in this field. Work as a medical transcriptionist involves listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Our list of featured Missouri medical transcription schools below offers a mix of both online and traditional degree earning programs. Sign up for the one right for you!
As a Missouri medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $32,230
- Currently employed: 1,580
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now